Sunday, May 15, 2016

Shopping Cart Cover

My son and girlfriend had never heard of a shopping cart cover!  What??!!!  After seeing pictures, they wanted one and I volunteered to make it.  There are lots of free instructions out there, but I chose this one mainly because it has a printable pattern.

http://www.lilblueboo.com/2011/09/a-universal-shopping-cart-and-high-chair-cover-a-tutorial-and-free-pattern-download.html

I used pink fleece on the underside and a pretty floral on top for our 7 mo. granddaughter.  Since I didn't have a shopping cart at my house and wasn't about to run to Walmart or a grocery store just to take a picture.....I rigged up something using boxes and a foot stool!  And since I have no cute babies at my house, I had to dig in my fall decor storage to find this Mr. Raggedy Andy that I pull out each year. 

Shopping Cart Cover
It'll be shipped out next week on it's way to Washington, DC.

Keep on Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment