Sunday, January 10, 2016

It's 2016! December's Little Quilt, and Pat Sloan's new BOM

Already into a couple of weeks of a new year and I have hardly sewn!  Only a small quilt to finish out the Little Quilt Series from Quilt With Us at Connecting Threads.
December Little Quilt - 2015

Of course, I plan to do Pat Sloan's 2016 BOM as I have for a couple years.  I got derailed on the Vacation Time December blocks due to family visiting over the holidays (loved having them here!!), so I haven't yet finished the top.  I'll do that after I get January's My Secret Garden Block done.  Here's my fabric for the 2016 BOM.  I was able to pull 13 out of 16 fabrics from my stash!  Whup! Whup!!  I was able to find the last 3 (the 3 light colors in the left stack) at the Waco, TX One Stop Shop Hop.  Lucky finds!!
2016 My Secret Garden BOM-fabrics
Here's to a wonderfully creative and successful 2016 and............

Keep on Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment