Saturday, August 8, 2015

More Baby Things!

Now that the parents have received these items, I can finally share what I've been working on for our granddaughter who is due in September.

Each of these letter buntings measure about 9"x13". I blanked out most of the letters as I don't want her name all over social media.  These started out as a design from Hatched in Africa, Easter Buntings.  I added, deleted, and re-arranged until I got what I wanted.  The lettering is another design from Hatched in Africa, Tudor Lace Monograms.  Each bunting took about 2 hrs to stitch out.  I added to the original design's lace edging to made it wider and also added extra stitching around the outer edge.


Decided to add spacers between the letters, so I made 6 hearts and 6 owls. They can use them as spacers, or use them on their own.  These designs I digitized myself.

And of course, we need the quilt. This one measures about 39"x51" in Mom's colors of gray, pink, white.


A closeup of the quilting.

and the back. I have again blocked out the name on the label.

Keep on Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment