Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Jack & Aves Quilt

This will be a donation quilt.  I put it together at the retreat I recently attended.  It was very easy to put together, but it took a long time to get the blocks arranged.  I had 2 ladies helping me with an occasional passerby stopping to give input.  We thought we had it, then we didn't.  We were laughing hysterically after about 10 minutes of shuffling blocks.

The quilt is one of those free patterns for 5 coordinating 1 yard bundles called Jack & Aves and measures about 55.5" x 64.5".  No room for cutting mistakes either.  I only have a few small strips left over from the 5 yards. 

Jack & Aves
I laid the top over a bed  & stood on a chair to take the picture.  There are no borders on this one.

Keep on Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment