Saturday, September 20, 2014

Packing for Retreat!

WooHoo!  Another retreat coming soon!  I'm packing up stuff to work on and once again, my sewing room is a mess!  Imagine that!

I'll be taking 2 machines this year.  Last year several ladies requested to do some embroidery after seeing the Odyssey Quilt top.

Altho I got permission from the digitizer (my Bernina Dealer) to use his designs, I decided to create my own.  Those who participate will sew out the designs to use however they wish, but no one gets the digital designs.  Here's an image of the designs I created. And in case anyone is wondering, no, I do not sell my designs.

In here are several projects to work on, along with my pillow and quilt for the bed.  That Tutto bag for my Bernina 830 sure comes in handy for retreats!!!

My Juki is packed up and ready for it's first trip to a retreat.




And I'll be putting my Bernina 630e in these bags, since the Juki is in the bag I usually use to haul the 630.  The 630 will be doing the embroidery.



Almost ready!  We'll see how much I get done at this retreat!

Keep On Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment