Sunday, August 17, 2014

Ruler Work

Quilting with a ruler on the frame is not as easy as one would think.  I have a whole new respect for professional quilters!  Finally got the quilting done on the Just Us Quilters Mystery quilt from earlier this year.  I learned a lot.  One thing I learned is I need so much more practice on this.  Another is not to choose to do so darn much!  But it's quilted and I hope someone will find comfort under it.  This will be another donation quilt.
JUQ Mystery 2014 Top Quilted

Closer Look At The Quilting

The Back.
I still need to bind it, but that will be after I do a little frog stitching.  I started out doing more quilting, but changed my mind after the first row.  Ugh...removing stitches....such fun...NOT!!

Keep on Stitchin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment