Friday, July 18, 2014

Child's Quilt Finished!

Just finished putting the binding on this little quilt.  Wanted to get a picture of it before it gets washed.  It will be donated to Project Linus.  Since I have a quilt on the frame, I did the quilting using the Bernina 830 using the walking foot in the ditch and free motion quilting around the paddles and outer border. 

Paddles Child Quilt

Closeup of label and some of the quilting
Since I kept calling the colored strips paddles, I decided I might as well name the quilt Paddles.  The writing on the label shows up much better than in the picture.  It reads "A Quilt For You Made With Love by Sue Halter Belton TX 2014".  After piecing all the blocks I ended up with one left over. Good thing because the red paddle in this block is sewn with wrong side out! Makes a great label, though, doesn't it?!!!

Keep on Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment