Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Baby or Child's Quilt

Got a top put together for a small quilt about 41" x 52".  It will eventually be donated to the Linus Project.  I really need to buy some kid friendly fabrics!

Baby/Child's Quilt top
When I first posted the block with leftover strips from the braid quilt I made, I said I had enough for about 30 blocks.  Duh!  I can't count, apparently.  Who knows what I was thinking!  I may quilt this on the Bernina 830 rather than load it on the frame.  It's small enough that I won't be cursing the whole time I'm manipulating under the machine harp.

Keep on Stitchin'!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful quilt, Sue. It will surely be loved by an older child.

    I am certainly enjoying following your blog. As a lurker on the HIA yahoo group, I know you do marvelous projects. Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete