Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Little Play Time

After getting discouraged with the quilting on my frame and ripping out a block's worth of stitches, I decided I needed to play a little.  Saw a picture of a block online which made me remember the pieces I had left over from the Eleanor Burns' Braid In A Day quilt that I made....which took me several days, more like weeks to get it done!  So I pulled them out, found some background fabric in my stash, and discovered I could get probably 30 blocks!

Braid Quilt Leftovers
These come out to be 8.5" unfinished. Some angles are left, some are right, but I bet I can get a decent layout for another donation quilt from this.  Oh my....did I really just start ANOTHER project???????

Ok, so now maybe I'll get back to quilting and work on this new project during 'rest' periods between quilting sessions.............

Keep on Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment