Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Embroidery Is Done!!!

Whew!  Finished!  The embroidery, that is - 18 blocks, each a different design layout.  The top measures about 83" x 60".  I love how this turned out!!

JUQ Spring 2014 Mystery Quilt Top Finished
 And...here's a few close ups of some of the blocks.








And you know I have to make a label!!!

All embroidery designs are from Hatched In Africa.  I used elements from Spring Leaves collection and Floral Sketches Set 3. Birdies are from Little Birdies Applique, Autumn Birdies, and Autumn Crow collections.  The label is created in the Bernina Embroidery Software using one of the designs from Little Birdies Applique (birdie with text) and I added my information and a pretty border. 

Keep on Stitchin'!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your quilt. It is very unique. Someone is going to treasure it!
    Jane in KS

    ReplyDelete