Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Quilting!!

Put a quilt on the frame finally!! 

I'm using a panto on this one.  Hubby needs to do a bit more work on my machine.  There is no speed control on the on/off button on the back of the machine where I do panto work and it's sewing at full speed!!  Hard to follow the pattern smoothly when it's at breakneck speed and still get even stitches, not to mention getting more thread breaks than I would at a slower speed.  This quilting is definitely not my best, but hopefully someone will enjoy it.

Almost done with the quilt now, need to bind it and add a label.  I'll post a picture of the finished quilt.  This one will be a donation quilt.

Keep on Stitchin'!

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a beautiful job!!! Love the colors in the quilt, and you quilting design is perfect! Great job! Whomever is the lucky recipient of this is going to love it!

    ~ Jess ~
    Everything Is Coming Up Rosie

    ReplyDelete