Friday, May 9, 2014

Embroidery Takes A Lot of Time!

Making some progress with the embroidery on the JUQ Spring Mystery quilt.  Quilt top is sewn together and I've gotten 6 embroideries done.  Not even half way!  These have thread changes frequently, so I can't work on anything else.  Besides, I have to hold the quilt top and make sure it doesn't get caught in the stitches or falls off and interferes with the embroidery arm.  That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!  Here's a peak at the embroideries so far.


These blocks are 10" large and each embroidery fits in the Jumbo hoop of my Bernina 830.  One hooping per design!  Love it!

I think the time spent on this will be worth it.

Keep on stitchin'!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!! The extra time and effort to do the embroidery is time well spent :-) I LOVE the colors you chose, and the embroidery designs are perfect!

    ~ Jess ~
    Everything Is Coming Up Rosie

    ReplyDelete