Saturday, April 5, 2014

Good Progress Day!

Got Clue 2 finished for the Just Us Quilters Spring Mystery (Facebook).  I think this is going to be a very pretty quilt.  Love the colors I'm working with on this one.
JUQ Clue 2
And the first block completed for Quilty Friends Quilt Along (Facebook).  I got this one reversed...me and angles just don't jive sometimes!  But since the quilt has sashing, I'm leaving it as is.  Next blocks I think I will get correct.  This is such a pretty block!  Looking forward to seeing how the next fabric looks in the block.
Qlty Friends Qlt Along
And I got the April Block done for the Globetrotting quilt on Quilting with Pat Sloan (Facebook).  This block Pat calls San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Globetrotter-SanJuan, Puerto Rico

Keep on Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment