Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Backward Progress - Forward

I completed the latest clue for the JUQ Mystery quilt.....WRONG!!  So I spent a couple days removing the offending wrongly placed pieces and picking out thread bits and pressing the pieces flat again.  Those blocks are now sewn correctly!

Here is the wrong way
Clue #3 - WRONG
And here is the RIGHT way!
Clue #3 - CORRECT
You'd think after I read the instructions, looked at the pictures...then repeated before sewing, I would have gotten them correctly sewn the first time.  I didn't notice my mistake until someone pointed it out to me after posting the picture on the JUQ group.  But I wasn't alone.  There were several of us who assembled the blocks wrong.  A few even did as I - every single block was sewn wrong!!!  All's well that ends well.

Keep on Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment