Friday, January 3, 2014

Just Us Quilters BOM Mystery Quilt

I can't resist BOMs and Mystery Quilts it seems!  I told myself no more of these until I get the older ones finished and quilted.  Ha!  That really worked well....

So as I was looking through others' Likes on Facebook, I found a few I Liked myself and by one means or another, I found a few groups on Facebook that I decided to join.  One of those is Just Us Quilters.  They are doing their very first Mystery Quilt, so of course, I had to join in, right???  Determined to use as much as I can from my stash, I found some fabric that after I purchased and brought home, thought...I really dislike this fabric.  It's on the Oriental side, which I don't care for, but I think I bought it because it's purple and has wisteria, both of which I like.  So this is what I'm using.  I'll make this quilt a donation quilt.  Someone will like it, I hope.

Step 1 is complete.
Keep on Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment